Monday, June 13, 2011

Flower Soft & Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop!

Welcome to Flower Soft & Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop! Are you Ready for some FUN???Then  join us in a special blog hop with The Flower Soft & Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Teams!
As you make your way through the hop make sure you comment on each and every post. There will be 4 prize winners chosen randomly among the blogs.
Flower Soft and Really Reasonable Ribbon will each be selecting two winners (one person randomly from the entire blog hop and one each from someone who comments on their teams blogs) to win prize packages!

 The blog hop ends on June 19th. The prize winners will be announced on The Flower Soft blog and Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings blogs on Monday June 20th
Today I wanted to share a Shoe I made, I used a pattern that was found here.
For the buttons on the bows, I used  2 Flower Soft colors(on the buttons)Gold & Strawberry, I also used Flower Soft Glue! LOVE using Flower soft, you can do sooo many things with it :) 
Be sure to stop by all DT members blogs to see what BEAUTIFUL projects they have to share with you today, and Leave a comment on each DT Members Blog to be entered to WIN!! :) wooohooo Have fun!!!
This is the complete line-up if you get lost!
Deb 
Your next stop on the hop is The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog! Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

47 comments:

Deb said...

Oooh, now this is steppin' out in style! LOVE it! Gorgeous!

Designing with Debbie said...

Wow this is beautiful I have never seen anything like it. Very inventive

Unknown said...

What a fun project Cheryl! You are a "shoe in" for the originality award my friend! :)

Hugs,
True :D

Crystal said...

This is fantastic, what a great project Cheryl, soooo lovin that shoe!

Connie M. said...

Oh Cheryl! This is just too cute and elegant at the same time! A wonderful creation, my friend! Hugs!

Connie :)

Unknown said...

This a wonderful "shoe" card...Thinking out of the box?

Angi Barrs said...

WOWZA....Gorgeous creation Cheryl. Love it. :)

bethann said...

OOOOOH, wonderful. paper shoes, i'm in heaven

Cibele Glazer said...

I think I just fell out of my chair. What a beautiful project!! I love everything about it.

fionalawlor said...

Wow how fab is this!! I love the gingham ribbon and pearls, so pretty :)
Fiona L x

Lillian Child said...

Simply adorable!!!

scrappin2babygirls said...

how cute is this love it. thanks for sharing :)
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Kim Bush said...

OMG! I just love this so much!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great shoe Cheryl!! You're so creative I never know what to expect next. I always look forward to seeing what you've come up with this time. :)

Debbie Sherman said...

Cheryl, your project is so gorgeous!!

Bernie said...

So cute but elegant enough for the ball!
Blessings Bernie

Noreen said...

What a cute shoe! And very stylish!

Luanne said...

How totally unique! I'm thinking Dorothy's ruby slippers! Very creative!

Lesli said...

Cute project. I love to see new ways to craft.

Bunnyfreak said...

Cool idea.

A Crafty Person said...

I want a pair of these gorgeous shoes for myself!! Very wonderful idea.

Unknown said...

Cheryl, this turned out so lovely. Fun use of the Flower Soft too!
hugs,
Gini

Sonia said...

What a neat idea! I have a friend who absolutely loves shoes and would enjoy getting this- I will have to try making one!

Linda Imler said...

Love your shoe!!

Linda Imler

joydee1963 said...

That is a very cool shoe! great project,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Oh wow! GORGEOUS!!!! Super stunning!!!

Unknown said...

wow just amazing.

Lisa R. said...

Totally cool shoe! Great use of the ribbon and FS. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

mommyof5kidz said...

GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow, how cute! i love this! Thanks!
Lisa

Pendra said...

This was totally AWESOME, I just cannot believe that this isn't a real shoe! Love the gold flower soft it really pops against the red! AMAZING work! pendrasplace.blogspot.com

KarenB said...

Stunning design :)

Colleen B. said...

This has sparked my inspiration. Such a fun shoe. Thanks for sharing.

BeatrizS said...

what an awesome idea! I love it!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I so love this shoe - my gosh you are so creative!

Julie Odil said...

I love it!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, I just love you shoe. what a fun project! I'll have to try one for myself. Thank you for sharing.

Megan Aaron said...

What a beautiful project!

Iris said...

Fabulous shoe! Iris
isoscia at aol dot com

Katie said...

Really pretty project! Love what you did with the ribbon. Thank you for sharing.

Katie B.

Susan said...

Very unique creation!
TFS :)
Susan

Lynne in NI said...

Oh what a fabulous project! ... wouldn't mind a pair of those pretty shoes myself!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous!

Janet's Joy said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!

Sue D said...

Very pretty shoe!

flowers delivery mumbai said...

Every reason to say it splendid.

Enviar Flores said...

Awesome, i am always looking for new ideas. This is beautiful and unique.