Thursday, June 16, 2011

HC Fathers Day Cards

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today I wanted to share a couple of Father's Day cards I designed for Heartfelt Creations!
This is my challenge card!
For my first card, I tried to get different pictures to show the the inside is where the bear is :) the front of my card is open, and Ive added the sentiment to the front of the card.
Challenges:
Stamp N Doodle/Fathers Day
Hooked On Crafts/Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft/Creations for Dad
Creative Inspiration/Fathers Day or card for Dad
Products Used on This Project
Happy Father's Day 1161C
Special Delivery 660G

Copics-E29, E57, E31, YR31, BV00, B34, B41, YG03, G94, RV21, W-1, W-3, R59, E55
Memento black ink
Cricut Wild Card Cartridge(for card base,and layers on front)
Ribbon & button


I stamped my image 660G in memento black ink and then colored with copics. for my card base I used the cricut and gypsy to cut out my card it measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
My next Father's Day card
Products Used on This Project
1374G Resort Camp

copics B93, B41, E31, E43, E37, E57, G94, BG96, G99, YG67, YR09, R37, Y38 also airbrushed the sky,grass,sand
card measures 7 x 5 ribbons


I stamped my image in memento black ink and then colored with copics listed. For the sky I airbrushed with copicB41, the grass airbrushed with G99, and the sand E31. Ive added sewing in green.
thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl you really wanted to make my day didn't you. Here I am looking at two of the most adorable bear images....oh they are so cute. What lovely Father's Day cards. They sure "picked me up" today. Hope you are finally feeling better!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

DesigNeAl said...

Lovely man cards!
Thanks for joining us at Ooh La la with your beautiful creation; we hope to see you again soon x

thekolbes said...

Adorable card
Trish

Anne-Marie said...

What lovely creations! I love both of them....those ribbons are so pretty, but you still made the cards ideal for a man...just lovely!

Chrissy said...

Both cards are so gorgeous Cheryl.
Love the colours.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning card........:) Sandra H

Karen said...

Such a cute image and lovely colouring and layout. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

Sudha said...

Wow adorable creations dear.

Liza said...

Gorgeous male cards. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Laney said...

Both fabulous cards hun!!Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this time would love to see you play with us again
hugs
laney

Delphine said...

Gorgeous cards, Cheryl! Lovely bear and I love your choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Star said...

What fabulous cards!! I'm loving the gorgeous images and those beautiful ribbons and bows.
Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle. I hope to see you again next week!

xx Star

Anne said...

Fantastic cards! Thanks for hopping into OLL to share it with us and hope to see you again soon. Hugs x