Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2nd Post today/& Awesome News!

Hello everyone this is my 2nd post for today, and I have some Super exciting news to share with you all! 
to view my Heartfelt Creations post please see the post below this one :) thank you!
A couple weeks back I was asked to Join Inky Impressions, and of course I had to say YES! I LOVE the DARLING designs that Nicole creates. Cant wait to share all my creations with you :) Also super excited to be designing with some wonderful designers on Inky's DT!
*******************
Here is one of the newest designs his name is "Nicolas' Firefly Frenzy" LOVE these DARLING lil' boys that Nicole has created. I also used the Darling sentiment to match my image.

Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon(satin)

My card today was designed for our weekly challenge #23, by Team A(I'm in Team A) , and this week we challenge you to use Cornflower Blue & Brown! Hope you will Join us HERE!
Challenges Ive entered my Card into are:
INKY IMPRESSIONS/Color Challenge
Creative Card Crew/Anything Goes(boy card)
Paper Take Weekly /Anything Goes
Crafty Pad/Blue and Brown

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! 

Also if you missed my morning post with Heartfelt Creations please see my post below!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

15 comments:

Chrissy D said...

What a great layout and design, Cheryl! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, your card is sooo adorable hun!! I love your work and I'm happy to be working with you girl!! HUGS

Unknown said...

This is really cute Cheryl! Love the LO. So glad to be on the team with you!

Jenn

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful gorgeous image and a fabulous bow and background:) Sanda H

Dawn said...

Simply lovely!
Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Crafty Pad for our Blue & Brown Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lorraine said...

Awww, that's fabulous and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Lisa said...

Such sweet card Cheryl! Really pretty bow. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again next week :)

Danielle L. said...

Fabulous card and love that big bow!

Thanks for playing the Ribbon Carousel Challenge! :)

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful card Cheryl.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!

Annes Art said...

Beautiful!!

Lora said...

This is adorable Cheryl. Think I may have to get this stamp, he's sooo cute.
hugs Lora

Maria said...

This is really cute Cheryl! (I love your blog!!!!)
Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Hugs,
Maria

Ria said...

Ahhh what a cutie Cheryl :) go glad to see you at Inky to :)
hugs Ria

Caroline said...

Very cute Card!!! Gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our Anything goes challenge at the Creative card crew and hope to see you again next time!
Caroline x