Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweeet Halloween Treats

Hello everyone and happy Thursday to all! Today im super excited to share my 1st project made since my accident. Its a decorated tube that came with candy inside.
I designed this using beautiful ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon all listed below:
Dots
 
Also used these supplies as well:
others: Halloween stickers,Spellbinders/ Michelles Scrapbooking and More , tree punch, tim holtz ink and duster, design paper halloween, hot glue
Stamp Happy Halloween is from Victorine Originals

I was sooo happy and excited to be able to make this tube. It seems like forever since ive crafted, and it drives one crazy not to be able to. Im hoping to make a card today with the help from my daughter, she will have to bring me all my crafting goodies, some are already in here, but i need help getting them all to my bed.

so for my tube i used some halloween dp, and wrapped it around the top and bottom of the tube, next i took some ribbon and did the same, i used a hot glue gun for my glue. then i made a double bow in black for the top, and then added a small orange polka dot one. theree is a little kitty on top as well.

next for the tag i used 2 spellbinders, the sqaure frame and the pumpkin, then I wanted to dust the pumpkin in orange, so i used tim holtz distress ink. I added some trees,ribbon,ghost sticker, and cat to my tag.

Also made a little ribbon treatment for the bottom of the tube as well.

I will be making 1 more of these, they will be given to my nieces for Halloween.


update on ankle:
so i went to my doctors yesterday and they showed me the x-rays , they reminded me of something Halloweenish///lol they had lots of screws on both sides you could see them all and then the 2 plates, i wish i would have taken a picture. next time i will

then they unwrapped my ankle and i seriously wanted to pass out!!! i didnt stop to think that the cuts were gonna be as long as they were and they were ugly, omgosh i had to take a deep breath and then relax, all was good then......hehehehehehe

thank you all for looking and enjoy your day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Joey said...

Fab creation Cheryl really cute little gifts. Nice to see you back. Joey xx

Sandra H said...

These are really cute:) Sandra H

Carol Hurlock said...

Get well soon my friend. It amazes me you can make something so beautiful from your "bed"!!! You are incredible. This is just adorable. Now don't do too much to prolong your recovery.

Bear Hugs,
Carol