Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations

Hello everyone, sorry ive been MIA for so long. Most of you know ive had an accident and did have surgery last thursday on my ankle, i had 2 plates and screws put in., and came home friday from the hospital.
I will do little updates on my progress and how im doing with each post. Right now im just trying to deal with the pain, and still trying to get comfortable in my bed. I do have my cat Mr.Booters here to keep me company so that is good...hehehehe Also have my family taking good care of me, and awesome neighbors helping out with dinners, im very Blessed!!!
Thank goodness i had worked on about 5 cards or so for future postings this one was made the day of my accident, and was designed for Heartfelt Creations & Really Reasonable Ribbon.

HCPC 3421 Dove of Peace Precut set
HCPC 3424 Poinsettia Bells & Bows Precut set
HCD 715 Christmas Cheer Die

Other: Tim Holtz Distress Ink /Barn Door Duster Gel pens Glaze/Red Clear Star Green marker Diamond Red Ribbon /Really Reasonable Ribbon
Buttons(doves, and heart) sewing 
I stamped my dove in Memento black ink and dusted it with barn door red. Next I added red gel dots, and then green. The swirls and Peace are outlined with Clear Star gelly roll pen. Next I cut out with matching die cut. I did the same with the sentiment using all pens listed. Card measure 6 x 6

Thank you all for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl


7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful project, Cheryl! Wonderful designs! I hope the pain is lessening every day.

Chrissy said...

Rest well Cheryl, so glad you have such wonderful help..[and your cat]
Fabulous cards, love the colours and design.Take care,

Luv CHRISSYxx

marsha said...

Cheryl, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the red and black and I am always thrilled to see your projects!
Hugs,
Marsha

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful creation, Cheryl, as always!!

Olena said...

WOW! This is Gorgeous! Love it! Olena

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh geez..>Look at those matching buttons. SO fun! Hope your ankle is healing and you're "feeling no pain" if you know what I mean. ")

Kerry

The Other Patti Sue said...

So happy your surgery went well! Praying for a speedy recovery. Love your card... gorgeous as usual!