Sunday, January 29, 2012

♥Sweetheart layout♥

♥Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all! ♥
Today's Layout was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Also I do have another update on my surgery, it went well on Thursday, and my doctor was able to close up my wound and he also took out the hardware on the left side of my left ankle. Of course im trying to keep my pain under control with meds and lots of ice. 
♥Now on to my Layout♥
I was super excited to be able to make this layout today, since i really havent wanted to craft much lately, but for some reason yesterday i wanted to make flowers in BED.....LOL I did, I made all these beautiful Sweetheart Flowers with The Scrapping Cottage "SweetHeart Flowers" Cottage Cutz,in bed and then  put them together in bed as well.....LOL
 LOVE this die as there are many different ways to create flowers. I should have 2 video's coming soon, well this month soon.... :)

I was going to share a photo album I had started prior to my surgery on thursday,which by the way went well from what my hubby said. :) Im still in pain, but im sure that will go away soon.
♥So instead i made flowers in bed and then did my layout. Hubby took the pictures for me, thank you Jerry!!!♥ 
I love the look of the leaves wrapped around the flowers , its super easy to do, and gives my paper flowers some leaves:)


So I used 3 ribbons for the border across my page, and then I used the green leaves for around my handmade paper flowers♥♥♥Video coming soon♥♥♥
♥Supplies Used♥
Satin Pink Ribbon tied into knots
My SWEETHEART flowers are cut out with Cottage Cutz Sweetheart flower cottage cutz, I Love making my own paper flowers. and in the centers of all my flowers is some martha stewart glitter that i bought about 4 years back. 
Design paper is MyLittle Shoebox
Other challenges:
Fairy Fun Fridays/Anything but a card
Lily Pad/Pattern Paper
Thank you for looking and have a nice day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl



6 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Glad to hear your surgery went well Cheryl. Maybe now you will really be on the mend and get this behind you. My heart goes out to you girl.

Your flowers are so pretty and just fabulous on this cute layout. I love how sweet your bows look too. This is just darling.

Wishing you a fast and speedy recovery!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, Nice to know things went well and hopefully you will continue to get better, love your layout its gorgeous!:) Sandra H

JustYolie said...

Super adorable layout!! Hope you are feeling better after you surgery! :)
Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website http://www.linkupforpink.com
We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

(I also have a giveaway on my blog)

Lori said...

Really great layout and I am loving those paper flowers, thanks so much for joining our Anything but a card challenge at Prairie Fairy Fridays!

Just A Pac Rat said...

Lovely layout, love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at SSDS! Good Luck in the challenges.

Just A Pac Rat
http://circlebenterprises.com

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little
bit of it. I have got you book marked to look at new
things you post…