Wednesday, January 25, 2012

♥Thanks a Bunch♥

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! My card for today was designed for Victorine Originals using the sweet little mouse and sentiment.
 ♥
















♥♥Also wanted to give an UPDATE for my ankle, most of you know that Ive been waiting for another surgery, well its time,my surgery will be tomorrow, and im hoping its the last and that it will make for a speedy recovery!! 

Supplies:
Victorine Originals/Mouse and sentiment
Brown Satin/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Pearls/Really Reasonable Ribbon

thank you all for stopping by and for all your support and wonderful comments, I really do enjoy reading all the wonderful and sweet things you have to say!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combination! Good luck for your surgery tomorrow...

Sandra H said...

Good luck for tomorrow and what a lovely card!:) Sandra H

Cindy said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl!! You are so talented. Even being down with your leg!! Hope all goes well today!!! I'll be waiting for your posts!!! Take care and hugs to you~~~

Pauline said...

This is beautiful! love this sweet mouse image, and the pretty papers!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute Cheryl. I love your stitching on this one. How on earth did you sew this. I have a foot pedal on my machine-I can't imagine you doing this unless you had your DH press on the pedal for you....lol. Very sweet and oh so cute my dear.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card, I love the stitching detail!