Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Alota Sweeetness

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all of you! Today I have a Alota Bug card full of Alota SWEEETNESS!!!!
I'm in LOVE with Alota's Bug collection and they are a must have for all designers to have! hehehehehehe This one is super CUTE and is colored with copic markers. I then airbrushed the sky and sand. LOVE the carrots they are too cute, and the bug is darling!!

Card Z-fold 6 x 12

Supplies Used:
Alota Stamps
Spellbinders Frames
Wild orchid Flowers
Mixed flowers
Gems/Feathers
Sewing
White gel dots
copics-R17,Y38,YR09,YR15,YR31,Y08,E51,E93,R00,E33,E37,E77,G24,G94,YG03,B00

Right now I'm HOSTING Alota's TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE and Hope you all will join us for some FUN & PRIZES!!!!


Hey I just noticed i have NO RIBBON on my Card.....LOL hahahhahahahahahaahaha WOW sometimes I surprise myself ,.....hehehehee 

Hugs to all of you,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Christina Griffiths said...

Love the card and you are right the bug is super cute xx