Tuesday, May 1, 2012

♥♥♥Donkey Kisses♥♥♥

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all! Today I'm sharing a CAS card made for Alota Rubber Stamps Challenge #82 Animals!

I wanted to make a few simple cards, something easy that takes under 10 minutes to put together. This card took me no time at all to make. I just cut a 5 3/4 x 4 1/2 piece of cardstock in PINK then folded on the 4 1/2 to make it 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 tall. Then rounded the corners with the 1/4" rounder.
Next I cut a piece of design paper to 2 x 5 1/2 then rounded all the corners glued this to the card base.

Next I cut a CottageCutz Love tag and stamped my DARLING Alota Rubber Stamps Donkey image on that. Then colored with copics, and distressed with Spun sugar I took some RRR and tied it around the front and then added my bow. Super FAST and EASY to make card. 

Close up!

To Join us for Alota's Animal Challenge Visit us HERE!! Cant wait to see what you create!!! 
Supplies Used:
Alota Rubber Stamp/Michelle's Sweet Donkey's #2
Copics/RV21,R20,RV95,C1,C3,
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spun Sugar
CottageCutz /Love Tags
Black Memento Ink/Tuxedo Black
Authentique/splendid

challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Craft/Ribbon or twine
Make it Monday /Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp/anything goes
Paper Playtime/anything goes


Thank you all for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh this is so so pretty!! Love that little donkey and such a cute sentiment!! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love that it was a quick card too!


I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m numbers 107 & 109)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Michelle said...

Oh sweet!! That little image is just adorable!

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)