Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mini Tea Pot Album and 2/Video's

Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all! Today I wanted to share my Mini Tea Pot Album designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and The Scrapping Cottage using the DARLING CottageCutz Tea Time Release & LOTS of RRR!!!
To tie my album together i used RRR Ivory Double Faced Satin Ribbon. I also used the Seam binding that Bonnie Carries for my CottageCutz Tea Time Tags in the front pocket. Next I added lots of RRR Penelope Natural Crocheted Lace to the bottom of my tea pot and just below the strand of pearls. All die cutz are from The Scrapping Cottage and are the 
Tea Time CottageCutz release and listed here-


I used a ton of flowers on the front and they are all wild orchid and 1 hand made rose, and a few buttons. I also used some pearl strands.
I wanted to show the tags that fit in the front pocket.
On this next page I used more Seam BindingSilky Crush Champagne Ribbon up the side where the Mini Tea Cakes are. I also used more Satin Ribbon for my bows and around the top of the plastic holder for the Mini Album. The bow on the photo mat is Satin as well from RRR :)
CottageCutz Dies Used:
I added a feather ,wedding spray,prima flowers,wild orchid flowers, pearls, and the Mini CottageCutz Tea Cakes. I also added some tags to the top using a clip.

For my next page I used CottageCutz 
Tea Time Border
 I used more Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding,Satin, and Penelope Crocheted Lace.


For my Strawberry Page, I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Red Polka Dot in 2 different sizes. I also used Red Velvet Ribbon, and Red Double Ruffled Plaid Trim for the mini ruffled flower, and along the bottom of my tea pot I used the Sheer Box Pleated Trim in Red. All pearls are also from RRR.

CottageCutz Dies

VIDEO TUTORIAL ON DOUBLE RUFFLED FLOWER USING HELMAR 450 (My FAVORITE GLUE)


for the Blue Flower page I used RRR Blue Seam Binding and Satin with Scallop Edge Ivory I used the Scallop Ivory ribbon along the sides of the pocket, and then added pearls through the center of them both. for the seam binding i used it ruched up to make little flowers and such for this page. 

VIDEO ON MY TEA POT MINI ALBUM
I also used Helmar 450 Quick Dry to glue my flowers on all, the ribbon,and the spoon, LOVE LOVE LOVE this glue, its super fast drying, and holds AWESOME!!!! Thanks Helmar for Heaven in a Bottle!!!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thi is stunning work hun and you have given me a hit of inspration....so i hope you dont mind but i had to think of somethng for a lady whos moving to isle of wight and im so gonna miss her she is a resident aged 99...and wanted something much more than a card..to give her ...this is so awesome so as i hadnt a template or anyhting i have done it all free hand...its not a patch on yours though!!!!!! but just so wanted to thank you for the inspiration and of course when i upload it will link it back to you,,,,after all you are the inspiration behind mine..hugs saassyxx

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Cheryl, I LOVE everything you do!!~

Heidi said...

This is sweet.....