Sunday, May 13, 2012

♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop♥♥♥

Hello everyone and WELCOME to Really Reasonable Ribbon's May Blog Hop! This months RIBBON club assortment is BEAUTIFUL, but all the monthly kits are always sooo beautiful!!

♥♥♥ Really Reasonable Ribbons May Blog Hop.We have lots of Inspiration for you today using May's Ribbon Club Kit. So grab your favorite drink and enjoy today's hop!

♥♥♥You should have arrived from Tilly's Blog Here♥♥♥
 if not you will want to start



♥♥♥Today's Dress Form Favor Boxes were made for my Daughter Breanna's SWEEET16 , she and a few friends will be going out to dinner, and the gift cards for dinner will be in these :) I thought they were a perfect way to present them to her friends. 

On all of them, I used Really Really Reasonable Ribbon and Trim on them. All the flowers, were made using the Ribbon from the Club Kit. I also had to use some of the Black Leave Trim, love this stuff too, and Bonnie carries tons of colors in the leaves, you will be in trim heaven with this stuff!!!

♥♥♥Supplies Used♥♥♥
Really Reasonable Ribbon/may Ribbon Club Kit
Tulle/vintage lace
butterflies
Dress Form Die from sizzix

Your NEXT STOP on the HOP is....... The Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hope you all enjoyed todays hop and all the inspiration from the DT!!!!

This red dress was designed when i made the first 2, and I wasnt sure if I was going to post it with the others, due to its red and not in the pink tones...hehehehee I made the flowers with the Ribbon from the kit, its the black with sheer edges. I also used the hot glue gun on this, and you can see the glue on the small flower, shame on me!!! :( hehehehehe



Hugs to all,
Cheryl




25 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

WOW are these ever gorgeous. My goodness what a special way to present those gift certificates. Perfect for 16 year olds. These are so painstaking put together and gorgeous. I love them!!! Beautifully done. Happy Mother's Day to you my friend.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Dawnll said...

These are stunning sweetie, such a fun idea and I am sure the girls will keep forever.
Happy Mothers Day

Melissa M said...

What a fantastic idea, and a great memento for a special milestone. A lot of love and care has been put into your project, Happy Mother's Day.

Sonia said...

Wow! What gorgeous dress boxes! The girls must have absolutely loved them! I love them and if I received one would cherish it. What a great project!!! Happy Mother's Day!

Melissa said...

Stunning, such elegance!!!

Bonnie Garby said...

Gorgeous!! What a wonderful idea for your daughters sweet 16. I hope she has (or had) a wonderful party!

phamil said...

Cheryl, those are just GORGEOUS! Wow, that is so cool! What a great little project and keepsake!!!

Queen Mary said...

Cheryl these are excellent dresses just as decor, and I immediately thought how cool they'd be as party favors -- I guess great minds really do think alike! thanks for sharing this great idea!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

OMG! These dresses are amazing!!

Gloria Stengel said...

I am gobsmacked. These are the most creative things I have ever seen!!!!!

Gloria Westerman said...

How sweet!!!! Love this idea!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful. TFS

Catherine said...

These are so cute....

Jovan said...

OMG...these are so FABULOUS! I love all the details...AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, love the dresses, so pretty! Hugs! Leah Ann

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Cheryl! What a lot of loving work you did one these. They're glorious! I'm now speechless and don't know that there's anything else to say. :-D

Alljazzed2create said...

How beautiful and such a unique way to give a gift certificate. Great Job.

AussieRubyNess said...

These dresses are so beautiful. You should be proud of yourself. TYVM for sharing

Cathy said...

Totally amazing dresses!!! I can see myself trying something like this in the future.
TFS.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are fabulous and I love them! I so need to kopykat these, lol.

snowbear said...

Simply inspirational dresses... love them!

marg0006 said...

They are all so fantastic with all the pretty embellishes.

marg 0006 at verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

rlovew said...

Gorgeous and elegant dress boxes- so cute for a sweet 16.

Heidi Blankenship said...

WOW I LOVE these dress form boxes!! Cheryl, these are Gorgeous and I am sure your daughter and her friends will absolutely LOVE them!! I hope you had a Wonderful Mother's Day!!

THERESA said...

WOW, these are so gorjuss, super idea for wedding/engagement invites, love it!!
lotsa luv