Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lil' Notes

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all! Today I made this Lil' Notes Card for Really Reasonable Ribbon  /Helmar/and The Robins Nest.
I used the Beautiful Seam Bindings and Lace that Bonnie at Really Reasonable Ribbon Carries, next I used the Beautiful Robins Nest Glitter Writing DP & dew Drops. Helmars Heaven in a bottle holds this all together :) 

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon /Seam Binding
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Penelope Lace
Helmar Glue/gemstone,Premium,Zapdots
CottageCutz /Lace Envelope
Robins Nest /Mint Chocolate Dew drops
Robins Nest/ Glitter Writing dp
Victorine Originals/Sentiments
Sewing

On my card I used the Beautiful Glitter Writing dp from The Robins Nest, and layered it 3 times. Next I used a border punch for the border across the center of my card and added some Mint Chocolate dew drops.


The Lace Envelope is from The Scrapping Cottage and I added some Penelope Lace to the bottom of it. Next I ruched up some seam binding in Danish Blue and added some dew drops to the centers. The sentiment is stamped just on a piece of cardstock and I added a ruched up bow to the top. I glued them with Helmars gemstone glue, love this stuff!!! I also used tons of the dew drops on the border & corners.

For my Bow treatment I used the Penelope Lace, Tobacco Seam Binding and Danish Blue seam binding, with a chocolate dew drop in the center.

The sentiment is a Victorine Originals Stamp, love the sentiments they carry!!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute Cheryl! I love the colors and the sweet ribbon on your card. Beautifully done. Are you home? I am guessing you are.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Sandie said...

What a lovely card, love all the embellishments, just beautiful Cheryl.
P.S I got my envelope die in the mail yesterday, from the Helmar U-Stream class... yippee!

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card:)x

Vicky Alberto said...

wow gorgeous

Gloria Westerman said...

Cheryl I love this....I will be casing this for sure....
Beautiful!!!!!

Carol Hurlock said...

A little birdie told me it was your Birthday today. Happy Birthday Cheryl. Hope your day is filled with love and happiness to last the whole year through.

Bear Hugs,
Carol