Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thank you soo very much

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing my Funky Fold card designed for Helmar & Faber Castell using their wonderful products! Thank you Helmar & Faber Castell!!!
So for my card today I used Faber Castell's Mixed Media sets to color my flowers and create my background dp. I also used Helmars Scrap Dots and Premium Craft Glue, plus Acid Free Glue too! 

I will be having a LIVE USTREAM class this friday the 13th of July on HelmarLive Ustream, the link is HERE for my class that will start at 6:00 pm mountain time hope to see you there!!

You can find my class on the bottom of the page :)
I stamped and colored my flowers with Faber Castell Mixed Media, and I also stamped the leaves as well. The background dp is made using the same products and I will show how to on friday! I also used Helmar's Scrapdots for the 3-D effect you see with the flowers.
Supplies Used:
Glitz in blue

Here is a close up on the flowers, I really had a ton of fun designing these super sweet flowers, thank you again Faber Castell for providing me with such AWESOME products , im now HOOKED!!! :)

To view other DT members projects using Faber Castell please visit Helmar's Blog HERE! Enjoy!!!!

Thank you all for looking and have a lovely day!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Cheryl this is gorgeous.....I love it....might just have to scrap lift this one for sure....tfs