Monday, August 6, 2012

Calendar

Happy Monday to all!!!

Today's Post is the starting of a Yearly Photo Calendar made for Really Reasonable Ribbon & CottageCutz by The Scrapping Cottage.
So for my CALENDAR I  used all the dp and calendar from the DCWV Calendar pack,it also came with all the number stickers,and other stickers used on the CALENDAR part. I ended up buying 6 of these at the DCWV 1,00 SALE!

This calendar isnt put together yet, as I will be sharing all the months with everyone, and then a video of it put together and done!!

I ended up using LOTS of BEAUTIFUL Ribbon's from RRR and will list them below in my supply list.
Calendar Supplies:
All Dp and Calendar/DCWV Calendar Pack
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Yellow Gold Grosgrain
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Brown Satin Double Ruffled Ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Parrot Green Netting
Satin Grosgrain double band celery/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ScallopedTrim
Helmar Premium Craft Glue & Acid Free Glue
CottageCutz Dies for Doilies,Tree,Cat, and Family
Viva Pearl Pen
Flowers
Doing this type of calendar is new to me, as above the kitty is the spot for a photo, I dont know why I started with the Month of MAY, im thinking it was the dp!!!LOL

 I'm hoping i can get a few done for Christmas this year and will have to add photo's :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: