Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Corner Bookmark

Hello friends!

Today I wanted to share a Bookmark I made for Victorine Originals Bling Challenge & CottageCutz.
For my Bookmark I used the Beautiful Sentiment from Victorine Originals, and all Die Cutz are from The Scrapping Cottage, they are called CottageCutz. These bookmarks are super fun to make, and I need to try to make some more of them soon. 

My bookmark measures 5 x 5
Supplies Used:
Victorine Originals stamp
Cottagecutz Dies/Bear,Fence, Doily
Dp /Polka Dots is DCWV Doodlin around stack
Dp My little Shoebox for the tag and flower dp
Flowers are Wild Orchid
Eyes/Pearls from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Helmar Premium Craft Glue to put entire bookmark together.
Bling I added is butterfly,flower,pearl flower


Right now we have our BLING challenge going on HERE, hope you will join us for some FUN!!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

A beautiful creation Cheryl, xx