Monday, February 4, 2013

Jointed Taylor Teddy "Be My Valentine"


Hello everyone, today I have a SWEET Taylor Teddy Card made for Victorine Originals Valentine & Heart Challenge that is going on right now. 


Taylor Teddy is a stamped image from Victorine Originals Animal section, that I stamped,Airbrushed and put together using these Heart Shaped brads. He is super cute, and has 5 pieces that you stamp, color and put together. He can be movable, but I chose not to for this card. My sentiment is also from Victorine Originals, and is stamped on a CottageCutz Love tag. The Flower Vine is also a CottageCutz die, and I added buttons to it, and then the flowers, with pearls in the centers. I wanted to add more hearts so I cut the white hearts off of a white pearl heart trim i have. My Ribbon bow(stitched edge brown & pink) is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, as well has the Pearls!


I hope you will JOIN us for our VALENTINE Challenge over at the Victorine Originals Blog HERE!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is truly beautiful the image alone is stunning but the layout with all of the lovely embelishments are wonderfully placed xx

Simko said...

Teddy is so adorable! You always make such beautiful ribbon bows on your cards. Great card embellishing! Hugs, Simona