Wednesday, March 6, 2013

♥♥♥Sweet Monkey♥♥♥ B-day Wishes


Hello everyone,Today I have a card designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon today. I decided to make a Happy 3 Birthday card for my Niece Shaelynn, her birthday is coming up in April, so I  thought this super DARLING Baby Monkey Stamp from "Peachy Keen" would be perfect for her.


On my card I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Jumbo Leave Trim in Moss Green. I also used Pink Satin with Iridescent Edge Pink for my bows. In the center of the bows I used Kiwi Fruit Buttons from Really Reasonable Ribbon as well. In the centers of the buttons I used Pink Pearls :)


I did my Banner with CottageCutz Pennant Dies, and then Sugar & Cream Alphabet Die. The Number 3 is a sticker that I colored to match. And the Birthday is stickers. Lastly I added some Swirls of Pearls :)



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Simko said...

SO ADORABLE, Cheryl! I love the colors on your card...
Hugs,
Simona

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing about > "♥♥♥Sweet Monkey♥♥♥ B-day Wishes" < Liked it!

My homepage; Dien
thoаi

Atty Fatty said...

so cute ! .ATB.

attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in