Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sweet Baby Girl


Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!!!

Today I Made a Sweet Baby Girl Card for Really Reasonable Ribbon & The Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful Pink Double Faced Satin, Its one of my many RRR Fav's. I own all the different widths in this pink. On this card here I used the 1/4" & 7/8". I also used the Beautiful CottageCutz dies on my card as well!



For my card I used some old Baby design paper that I had left over. The yellow has kitty cats and stuff on it, then the other is a pink Gingham print.

 My Oval and Doily is from The Scrapping Cottage and is a CottageCutz die. The border and all the other Die cutz are CottageCutz dies from the Baby Release. I also added some Buttons/ sewing /and pearls to my card.

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Buttons & Pearls
CottageCutz Baby Release/Baby Border/Baby girl Clothes/Stork Banner
CottageCutz /Oval Doily & Fram


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Simko said...

BEAUTIFUL baby card, Cheryl! I love the layout and the dies used. The colors are beautiful and perfect for a baby girl... :)
Have a nice day...
Hugs,
Simona

Frances said...

Very pretty card, Cheryl! Love how you showcased that die, nice colors too! Hugs Frances

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Danica said...

Sweet baby card. I love it.
Hugs Danica

Rita Barakat said...

Such a beautiful card!