Monday, August 5, 2013

VO Challenge


Hello everyone,and Happy Monday to all!!

Today's card was designed for Victorine Originals "White on White plus 1 Accent Color" Challenge. Super FUN & EASY challenge :)

For my card I used Victorine Originals Stamped sentiment for my main image. Next I used Really Reasonable Ribbon, and RRR's Flowers/Buttons for my accent color. The Card Stock, which you can hardly see in my photo's is the wide column white card stock from Paper Temptress.


Supplies Used:
Victorine Originals /Sentiment
CottageCutz/Oval Doily & frame Die
Paper Temptress/Wide Column Card Stock
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Hot Pink Satin
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ sweetheart blossom Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Buttons
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Foam Squares


Hope you will join us at Victorine Originals for some fun and to be enter to win :)

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


1 comment:

Simko said...

What a great look! I like white on white. You did a great job adding stitches. Simply BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs,
Simona