Sunday, September 8, 2013

Release Day #3: CottageCutz Homemade Christmas Gift set

Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to you all! 
It's Release DAY at The Scrapping Cottage!
We are SUPER EXCITED about this DARLING
 "Homemade Christmas Gift Set"  

For my card above I used the Darling Christmas Teddy Bear, Mitten tag, Beary Christmas die cutz, all from the CottageCutz "Homemade Christmas Gift Set.
I also used the the CottageCutz winter Holly Wreath that was released in the Winter Wonderland collection.


All the photo's on the front are all CottageCutz dies and the stamps mixed in. all the stamps are posted along the  bottom of the back flap, so you can see them better there. We are super excited about this darling Gift Set that The Scrapping Cottage has come out with. You can find this super DARLING set HERE at The Scrapping Cottage!


On my tag I used the Poinsettia Die and the Seasons Greeting die. Love all the dies in this CottageCutz Collection!!


On my card here I used the Fawn and Mailbox die, Snowman Tag die, Dear Santa Die, and the Received Stamp, all found in the Homemade Christmas Collection. Its a box set. I also used the Winter Snowflake Wreath that was released in the Winter Wonderland Collection!

On this tag I used the darling snowman again, and the darling Bow die, then the to and from stamp, all these are in the Box Handmade Christmas Collection!

Here are the links to the CottageCutz DT members :
Carol -

We want to thank you all for joining us for this AWESOME Release by The Scrapping Cottage! 
BE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT on the CottageCutz blog,YOU WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A GIFT CERTIFICATE.
We will anouce the WINNER of the Gift Certificate on Tuesday the 10th.

Thank you again for joining us!!
Hugs to all,

7 comments:

Andreja said...

You made a beaufilu cards; I like all details :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl your projects are just amazing and a perfect way to showcase the dies. Isn't that little bear the sweetest. I love how you colored your images. Everything is so sweet and pretty.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Monique said...

Wow !! So beautifull !!

Hugs Monique

Simko said...

I love you beautiful cards and tags, Cheryl! What a great use of new dies and stamps from the new release Homemade Christmas Gift Set. I really love them all!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

These are all beautiful Cheryl! I love how you combine the dies together! The fawn and bear dies are so cute! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

Just gorgeous!!!! I love all details! Great job! Olena

Danica said...

Just gorgeous!
Danica