Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sweet Lil' Christmas Tags & Bags


 Today I wanted to share the NEWLY Released CottageCutz Christmas Gift Set (using tags), and Winter Wonderland CottageCutz dies, that I used on my bags.


to start I used the CottageCutz large CottageCutz Confectioners bag, then the I used the fancy Insert Tag for the inside. On the front I used the Sweet little Bow from the CottageCutz Christmas Gift box set, and the Darling Snowman tag from that same set that just RELEASED this past Sunday September 8th. I LOVE the design paper its from DCWV stack, and is absolutely darling!!! The ribbon and lace are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon. My little dew drops are from The Robin's Nest, and I LOVE using these beauties!!!


 ******************************


On this pocket I used the same as above, the CottageCutz Large Confectionery Bag and the CottageCutz Fancy Insert Tag. Next I used the CottageCutz Winter Frost Corner, and the CottageCutz Crystal Flurry Snowflake. Both are disgtressed, and then I placed the DARLING Gingerbread Boy on top of the snowflake flurry.

The Ribbon, Lace, and Pearls on this one are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and can be found here!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!! Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: