Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Prima Doll Stamped Tag


Hello everyone, today I wanted to share this DARLING Prima Doll Stamp that my dear neighbor brought over to me to borrow. Absolutely Darling. She had picked up a bunch of these stamps and I got to play! super sweet of her!!!&


I think she is super sweet, and I stamped her in black on white card stock, then stamped her dress on Pink Polka dotted dp, and then with staz on black ink on the printed acetate , then cut out all the pieces. The prima doll was colored with copics. Next for her shoes I used a glossy accents over them. 

The poodles, greenery, tag, and Confectionery Bag are all CottageCutz Dies

All the Ribbon and flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I used 
Double Faced Satin in Hot Pink. I used 3 different sizes


My stamped Thank You is a Victorine Originals Stamp and came in a set called "10517-X) Elegant Sayings " and can be found under Online Catolog, then Newest Stamps


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it !! Great job!! Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

Carol Hurlock said...

Super sweet Cheryl. I have the first set of doll stamps and haven't even inked them up!!! You have inspired me. Might have to finally play with them. So many ideas-to little time...lol

Anonymous said...

wonderful chit
I wish you a nice day