Friday, November 15, 2013

All Wrapped up!


Hello everyone, today's package was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Gift Wrapped Challenge w/Ribbons.


For my package(bag) I used one of Really Reasonable Ribbons Middy Bitty Bags Kraft Polka Dots for the base.

 Next I cut out a image from BoBunny's desing paper, and layered it on a spellbinder die cut. Under it I placed 2 strips of the Edna Crocheted Lace across the bag, and then glued my image on top of that. For the borders I used CottageCutz Winter Frost Borders, and along the bottom I used Mini Pom Pom Trim in white.  The BIG Bow was created using Hemp natural, Brown Seam Binding ,Textured 2 Toned Ribbon, and Red Jute

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Hemp/Natural 20lb

Other Supplies Used:
CottageCutz Dies/ Winter Frost Border
BoBunny Christmas Design Paper


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

you never disappoint us, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!