Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CottageCutz Nutcracker


Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all! Today's Nutcracker was designed for The Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful New CottageCutz Nutcracker Die. I absolutely LOVE all the CottageCutz Christmas dies that have been released, and this Nutcracker is way too cute!!!


For my card I cut the Nutcracker out with White Card Stock, and then colored all the pieces with Copic Markers. He was super easy to do, as I kept his color combo traditional Christmas colors. 

The CottageCutz Winter Pine Branch was cut using American Crafts Colored Card Stock from the Earth Tones Paper Pack. I then added some Really Reasonable Ribbon Flowers in red to those.

The Dp I used is BoBunny, and the Border Punches are MS! I also used some AC Pop Dots to pop up each layer of my card.
The ticket stamp is from SU!

Supplies Used:
CottageCutz Dies
Really Reasonable Ribbon flowers & Buttons
BoBunny Dp
American Crafts Card Stock
Martha Stewart Punces
Copics to color
Pop Dots for dimensions 
Stampin Up for Stamp



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: