Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Be Mine /Hedgehogs

Hello everyone, hope you all are having a super awesome week so far! Today's card is "Be Mine" CottageCutz Hedgehogs. LOVE LOVE LOVE these lil' sweeties, they are 1 of my Many CottageCutz Favorites :)

This card is a pretty simple and fast card to make. As most of my CottageCutz pieces were already cut and ready to go for me. So all I did was cut a 5 x 5 card base, and then some design paper for the background piece. Glued them all down and was done! Super fast and easy card!

The Be Mine is also from The Scrapping Cottage, its called CottageImpressions and they are retired and on SALE, but you can pick them up here for 3.00 for the set of stamps.

I added some Brown Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the hearts are button hearts from American Crafts sale.

I have been trying to use up some of the Design Paper and goodies I bought from the American Crafts Warehouse sale. I bought soooo much stuff but at a super AWESOME deal, I just couldnt pass up! :) At least I have been using it since I have purchased it all :) so that is good

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: