Thursday, February 20, 2014

CottageCutz Springtime Friends


Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! 
Today I have a springtime card to share using the DARLING CottageCutz Dies from the "Garden Delight Release" from the Scrapping Cottage found Here.

On my card I used the DARLING CottageCutz "Springtime Friends" die, and cut all pieces in white, then colored with copics. LOVE these little friends as they are super CUTE!!!

Next I cut the tree in white as well, then colored all the flowers,butterflies, and bird with copics as well. I next added some pearls to the centers of all the flowers in tree. Love how this one turned out. The CottageCutz Sweetheart border is from the Sweet Love Release and I LOVE this border die, its perfect for all my cards and projects!

 The Design Paper is some that I bought at the American Craft warehouse sale, so I wanted to use it, as it reminds me of springtime :)

I thank you for stopping by and hope you have a super awesome day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such a cute card, Cheryl! Love the colors you selected!

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous! x

Janice said...

What a delightful card, bursting with Spring-Time and oh so pretty, Jx