Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day/CottageCutz Hedgehogs

Hello everyone and Happy Valentine's Day to all! Today I made a card to give to my dear sweet hubby. I thought these CottageCutz Spring Hedgehogs would be super cute for Valentines Day, so I used them on my card and added lots of hearts.

I also used the CottageCutz SweetHeart Die,the CottageCutz Sweet Love Doily , CottageCutz Flourish Love Heart, CottageCutz Sweetheart Border

The Ribbon I used is the Red Gingham from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also used the Red Grosgrain Ribbon for behind the white Sweetheart Border.

The design Paper I bought at the American Crafts Warehouse sale, its absolutely darling! I also bought the red glittered brads, and the heart that I glued to the flower.


I want to wish you all a Wonderful Valentines Day, Hope you have a super awesome one!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: