Saturday, April 12, 2014

CottageCutz Spring Bunny w/Daffodil


Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today I am sharing a super sweet CottageCutz die called Spring Bunny w/Daffodil, and the new CottageCutz Expressions Dies. LOVE these new words as they make crafting super simple!

For my Spring Bunny I cut him in white card stock and dusted him with distress inks. Next I colored the flower and greenery with copics. The Happy Easter was colored with blue copics, I think I should have added some glitter to it, but I had already glued them on :( 
The dp I used was some super old Easter paper I had and then the pink was American Crafts/Pebbles(Garden Party) Ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbons blue Gingham. Super simple card to make as it took me under 30 minutes for this one.
Measures 6" x 6"


All CottageCutz photo's above are linked to the CottageCutz Store here.
Hope you all have a super wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

What a lovely image your card is beautifully presented and coloured to perfection xx