Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Best Wishes to the Bride & Groom


6 x 6 Easel Wedding Card
Hello everyone, Cheryl here today with a Wedding Easel Card I made for the Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful CottageCutz dies. Some of these are from the New Wedding Release found here.

For the front of my card I used the CottageCutz Bella Spring Wreath ,I cut it out in cream card stock, and then dusted it in Antique Linen. Next I used the CottageCutz Elegant Veil & Top Hat, and my video shows how I did these.
 Copic colors I used are
RV11, and RV34 Flowers
100Black &BV29 Slate for top hat
C5 band on top hat
G24 Leaves

 Lastly I cut the  CottageCutz Expressions "Bride & Groom" in a black shiny card stock. I also used the CottageCutz Fancy Floral Lace Border along the right side of the front.
 Next for the inside I used the CottageCutz  Bella Spring Corner , it was cut in cream card stock and dusted with antique linen. Then I used the CottageCutz Spring Label for holding up the easel part of my card.For this I did the same as all the other cream pieces, but added some Really Reasonable Ribbon seam binding around it, and then made bows, and added them to each side with flowers and leaves. I used CottageCutz Expressions "Best Wishes" die cut for the sentiment on this tag.


The lace I used is vintage. and the Seam Binding is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The colors I used are Leather Tan, and Baby Pink. I also used some Leaves, and Sweetheart Blossoms,from Really Reasonable Ribbon as well. These can all be found here! The Design paper is from American Crafts Crate Paper "Little Bo Peep"(Pink One) and the other is from Project Life Heritage Edition, also from American Crafts.

All photo's are linked to The Scrapping Cottage for easy finding!



Its been awhile since I've made an Easel Card, so this was super fun for me! Thanks to Carol for the Inspiration! Hugs!!
My Video on Elegant Veil & Top Hat



Thank you for looking and have a super wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oooooh Wow!! Simply gorgeous is your card x