Friday, May 30, 2014

May Desktop Calendar

Hello Friends! 
Today's Project is the May Calendar for my Desk Calendar project I have been working on. So far I have shared the Months June & July. I decided I better share the month of May before its over...heheheheehe

So for the month of May I used the design Paper from American Crafts its the Pebbles line called "Garden Party". I also used the Thickers they are American Crafts "Lullaby". For my CottageCutz dies I used the Spring Duckling, and Springtime Bluebell Flowers. Both of these are colored with copic markers. 

Next I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Noelle Lace down the right side of this page. and then used the Shimmer Satin Ribbon and Sweetheart Blossom flower also found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.


For the next 2 pages I used coordinating embellishments from American Crafts Pebbles line for "Garden Party". I thought this line was perfect for this months calendar.The Calendar is Studio Calico and is from American Crafts as well. Love these calendar cards. Hoping they come out with them for 2015 as well.

I used more ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon on these 2 pages as well. There is a Spring Green Satin with Grosgrain edge, and then the Noelle lace, Chevron Striped Pink Twill, and Grosgrain swiss Dots.


I hope you enjoyed today's Post as I had lots of fun creating it!
Thank you for looking!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: