Thursday, June 26, 2014

Shabby Chic Engagement

Hello everyone, Today I wanted to share a Shabby Chic Engagement Card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon & The Scrapping Cottage.

This card is a Clean & Simple card for me, as I always have tons of layers on all my cards. This one is just a White Wedding Invite /With embossed pink Roses on it. It was 8 1/2 tall, and I decided to fold it in half to create a card base. I bought these at the American Crafts Warehouse sale for 1.00 a box. 

Next I added Really Reasonable Ribbons Lace along the bottom, this lace came out of one of the Ribbon of the Month Kits, its called Carolina White Lace. I love the look it gives to my card. Next I used the Baby Pink Seam Binding, and Ruched it up to create a Trim look above the lace.

For my Rose Bouquet I used CottageCutz Wedding Bouquet ,and Boutonniere dies from The Scrapping Cottage. For the Rose Bouquet I colored it in green and pink copic markers, and then added some glitter to parts of it. Next I added pearls, and then the Boutonniere that was also colored with copic markers. Engagement was cut out using CottageCutz Expressions die, and I ended up using black embossing powder to give it the look it has.

My Bow was made using the Baby Pink Seam Binding again, and then a little 10mm Baby Pink Open Rose both from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Super EASY and FAST card to make! 

I hope you enjoyed today's Post, as I have enjoyed making this to share today!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely Day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Your card is very nice. I like the elegant look. Hugs! xx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the wonderful vintage feel of this shabbylicious card! It looks as though it came out of a 1940's time capsule. So happy to be back on the RRR team with you and the rest of the gals! Hugs!