Friday, August 15, 2014

Sweeet Kitty Card for RRR Pet Challenge

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to you all!

Today's card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Pet & Ribbon" Challenge that started today on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Rambling blog. It will go for 2 weeks, so hope you all will stop by and join in on the fun!


For my card today, it measures 6 x 6 and I used American Crafts Design Paper for the layers. The kitty is a stamp I have had for years, and I just LOVE this little guy! For the Ribbon I used Really Reasonable Ribbons, Gingham Print in pink, and then used the White Noelle lace. I also used the leaves,stems, and roses from Really Reasonable Ribbon as well.

Hope you enjoyed today's post, as I enjoyed creating this card :)
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

It's purrrrr-fectly pink in every way! Love that ribbon treatment!

Viki Banaszak said...

I must know where you got the kitty from. It is so cute. I love the stitching on your card too.