Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Birthday /Alota's Hippie Bugs


 Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all!
Today's card was designed for our youngest daughters Birthday. I thought how cute these darling Alota Rubber Stamps "Hippie Bugs" would be for her card.
 

I just love these darling bugs, and have tons of them, so I thought it would be nice to pull them out and use them. I colored them up with copic markers, and added some stickles to their wings. Love how cute they are!
Alota Rubber Stamps-Hippie Bugs
Copic Markers- Airbrushing was done with B00, Y08,G24,G14,R39
Design Paper- is American Crafts Crate Paper line and is called "Party Day"
Spellbinders- #5 and I got these for dirt cheap at Michaels craft store for 5.00, WOW! Thanks to a really sweet friend of mine, who called me to tell me about it, and pick me up some, then we went shopping the next day at another Michaels and I bought 4 more sets.....wooohoooo
Sentiment- Sweet N Sassy Stamps/Birthday Greetings
Ribbon-Really Reasonable Ribbons diamond satin, and Gingham print.
Sticker Tag(Sentiment stamped on)- Pink Paislee's Sentiment Series

I am super pleased with how this simple card turned out. Hope you enjoyed my post today!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: