Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!
Hope you are all enjoying this special day!
 
Today I thought I would share these beautiful flowers that hubby had bought for me while I was away helping my mom with a Doll Show yesterday in SLC! I came home and he had bought me Beautiful Pink Roses, and a Beautiful Orchid with some plants in it. The other Orchids he bought for my mom and his mom for today!
 
This photo below is a photo of the Beautiful Orange Roses that my Dear Sweet Son & his Girlfriend got for me. Love all the flowers, and Love my dear family for thinking of me! Always nice to have beautiful flowers in the house to enjoy, and Roses and Orchids are my favorite!
 
I also want to wish my Dear Sweet Mom a Happy Mother's Day, she is the Best! She has always been there for us, and is always helpful, and inspiration, and truly the best mom in the world! Love her dearly!!! Hope you have a Super Awesome Day!!! Love you!!!
 
Photo of my Mom & I at Christmas Time!
 
Happy Mother's Day to all!
Hugs,
Cheryl



No comments: