Friday, July 10, 2015

Love you more than all the fish in the sea!

Hello everyone,
Today's card was designed for SCS Sketch challenge this week. On my card I used CottageCutz Tropical Release. what a super sweet release! Love all the sea animals in this collection. All dies used are listed below and linked to the Scrapping Cottage.
Under the Sea
Wave Border
Moon Shell
Sea Otter
Scallop Shell
Happy Dolphin
Happy Whale

I airbrushed everything on this card using
copics 
BG18,BG09,BG72,BG15,BG000,G28,G24,YG05,RV19,BV08,E 93,E55,E59,C5,C3,E57,E25,Y08

I am very pleased with how my card turned out. I loved layering all the CottageCutz dies on this card. I did flip the sketch to the side, so it would be a little different than the other one I made using the same sketch.

Design paper is from Echo Park and is called "for the Record 2" I also added some Viva Pearl Pen for the eyes. Lastly I added a Button and some ribbon for my bow! Both of those are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: