Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Vintage Car /All Occasion Cards


 Hello everyone, today I wanted to share some mini cards I have been working on as gifts for Christmas, using the Darling CottageCutz Dies. For this Gift Set I used the Vintage Car from the Victorian Release. These cards measure 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.
I absolutely LOVE the CottageCutz Victorian Release, as there are so many super cute dies in this release. For the Vintage Car I cut it out using Black Card stock, super easy!! The white frame is done using a MS Punch around the page. Lastly I added some Really Reasonable Ribbon, and buttons to embellish my cards. These were super fast and easy to make! I will be sharing some more gift sets shortly! :)

Hope you enjoyed my post today!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

ania said...

Piękne - bardzo lubię tą kolorystykę i ten klimat. Pozdrawiam ciepło:)