Monday, June 27, 2016

You're Beautiful

Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all!
Here is another Beauty created for The Project Bin using the NEW A Way With Words Set called "#bff" this set has so many wonderful sentiments in it. You can view them all HERE!

I also used the Beautiful frames(Heart & Frames dies, & Hope Oval Frame Dies) from JustRite Papercraft. And the flowers are Spellbinders , and I used my favorite technique (Glass flowers) on these too. There is something about these flowers, I love doing them , and they make the cards look so elegant too. I did use some vintage pearls in the centers of the flowrs, and the Seam Binding I used is and OLDIE from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 Supplies:
The Project Bin /#BFF
Spellbinders flowrs
Martha stewart branch
JustRite Hello Decorative Oval Frame Dies,Heart & frame die
DCWV French Country Stack
StampinUp! soft sky for the edges of the flowers, then did the glass technique.
RRR seam binding


No comments: