Monday, August 1, 2016

YOU bring out the silly in me.

 Hello everyone, Today's card was created for The Project Bin using the beautiful sentiment from the The Fun is Good collection.

The Project Bin Sentiment- Fun is Good Sentiment was Stamped in black ink and then airbrushed using copics in blue, purple,pink, and green.

justRite Papercraft flowers-Floral Trio Two dies were cut using dp, then dusted, and then I did my favorite technique "Glass Flower".
Leaves-Really Reasonable Ribbon
Ribbon-Really Reasonable Ribbon delicate Stitched
Pearls- vintage beads
Frames -Spellbinders
Dots- white gel pen
I love the design paper, its an OLD one from one of my older stacks, and love the different combinations of purple,blue,yellow, pink and green.

Ribbons are one of my many favorite from Really Reasonable Ribbon its the Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon, and you can find it here!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

AJ Bodine said...

So pretty!! I just love those flower dies by JustRite, it's so much fun to create your own flowers for cards, rather than having to buy them prepackaged.