Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Every Leaf Speaks Candy Wrapper


Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all!
todays candy wrapper was created for The Project Bin using the "Autumns Calling" stamp set using 1 of the sweet sentiment! I did used the Ombre stamping technique and you can view my video here on that. I seem to be addicted to using the Mini Misti tool! :)

I used different StampinUp! markers to create the look here. The ribbon I used is the beautiful Shimmer Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbon in the Rust color. I also used the grosgrain leaves on truftan brown ribbon.

Embellishments: Leaves, glitter leaves, and plastic leaf from my stash. Also the pumpkin is from my fall stash as well.

JustRite Papercraft Hello Decorative Frame dies this is one of my favorite frames to use, it seems to be my go to frame.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs
Cheryl

No comments: