Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Polar Pals Postcard

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Today's Post Card or Present tag was designed for I Brake for Stamps using the super cute Polar Pals stamp. I LOVE this sweet stamp, and coloring it was super fun and easy!

I stamped my Polar Pals stamp in black soot ink on this post card that was cut out of a design paper sheet. I colored up the little ones top and hat with 2 different red copics R37 & 39. The bow on the Polar Bear was done in copics G05 & YG03. Pants were done using a Brown E57, and then boots in 100 black.

I stamped I Brake for Stamps "Merry Christmas" in Black soot too! Lastly I added some stickles to the heart, and then the wings and hat on the Polar Pals image.

Ribbon is Emerald shimmer satin, from Really Reasonable Ribbon and then I added a little silver glitter stardust rhinestone.
 How super fun & Easy this was to create. Without the bow, it could be sent in the mail. However I think its perfect for a large gift for Christmas
Thank you for looking!!
hugs
cheryl

No comments: