Friday, November 4, 2016

Christmas Wishes Tag

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today's Tag was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons Tag Challenge & for Cheery Lynn Designs. I absolutely LOVED creating this tag, as I don't do tags very often, so this was a nice challenge for me. Might just have to create more :) I think these would be nice on a gift. I did use all Cheery Lynn Dies, and Really Reasonable Ribbon!
This tag was pretty simple. I started with
Cheery Lynn Pierced Stacker #2 using the 3 largest sizes. then I used
Cheery Lynn Oval Classic -SM Silver Stacker Layer 8 for my oval, then I layered with
Cherry Lynn B547 Paris Signs 1 cutting it 2 times once in black, and once in white

Poinsettias are cut using:
Cheery Lynn B324 Poinsettia strip 6 piece die

Sentiment was stampd using JustRite Papercrafts Inside and Outside Christmas Sentiments

Bows were done using the Beautiful Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon called "Plaid Ribbon Christmas Traditions"
I used Jute string for the tag to tie to a gift
All layers were popped up using Really Reasonable Ribbons Foam Tabs
I hope you will join us for this super fun challenge! If you would like to join in, please visit us here, cant wait to see your tags!!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl