Tuesday, January 3, 2017

LOVE

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all!
I'm writing this while in bed sick with the flu, its been 4 days now, and hubby and I are both sick :(  not fun!!! Anyways I am super excited to share this sweet tag I created using lots of sweet goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used flowers, ribbon, leaves, foam tabs, and embellishments. I also used the Darling Stamp called "Wrap Love" from I Brake For Stamps
 The base layers of my tag are created using all Cheery Lynn dies. Next I stamped my SWEET sentiment from I Brake For stamps in black ink, and then hot glued the rhinestone flower to the center of the O. hehehee  I LOVE this sentiment, its so sweet!!!

Next to start the cluster of flowers and ribbon, I started with the 1/8" striped ribbon, glued it down, and then my looped bow made out of the DARLING Really Reasonable Ribbon "Hearts & Bows on pink pearl satin"  . After that I glued down the brown leaves, and some branches, and then the rose, and other flowers, all listed below. I really had a lot of fun creating this fun tag, and will add it to a birthday gift, I think I know just the one.
 
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
3-D Foam Tabs
Sweetheart Blossoms Pink and Brown
Sweetheart Blossoms Miniature
Brown Leaves
Apple Blossoms White
Aster Daisy 2 tone baby Pink flower
Hearts and Bows on Pearl Pink Satin Ribbon
1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon Pink Ribbon
14mm white flower shaped flatbacked round pearl
Resin Flower with Rhinestone cabochon (pink)

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
Priscilla Doily cut in white
Pierced Stacker #3 for the Pink design paper piece
Oval Stitch and Cut tool - LG Silver Stitch tool 6 Piece Die Set - LSC7
Pierced Stacker #2 6 Piece Die Set - XL20  cut in brown bazzill for behind the doily
Pierced Stacker #3 6 Piece Die Set - XL21

I Brake For Stamps
Wrap LOVE Stamp
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!! Thank you for looking and have a lovely week!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: