Friday, February 10, 2017

All 9 Lives/Tri Shutter Fold

 Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all!! Today I have another fun Tri Shutter fold (Video Here)card that I designed for The Project Bin  using the DARLING new release called "Feline Good" , I LOVE this darling stamp & die set, its so sweet!
 I absolutely LOVE making this fold, its super fun and super easy to create. On this card here I chose to use American crafts design paper, The Project Bin stamps & coordinating dies, Cheery Lynn dies, and Really Reasonable Ribbon ,embellishments, and flowers.
 My kitty was stamped on the coordinating design paper, and then cut out using the matching die. I stamped my sentiment on the design paper using club scraps black ink.

Flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the branches are from Martha Stewarts punch. The little gems I used to embellish are from a green gem pack.

Challenges:
As you like it challenge/Ribbon or Lace? I choose ribbons, as it makes for easy bows!
Creative Knockouts/Flower Power
Simon Says challenge/Cute
Scrappy Land challenge/Anything goes

I hope you enjoyed my card for today!!! Thank you so much for looking and have a super awesome weekend!

VIDEO tutorial can be found here!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...

Cheryl this is adorable!

Brenda said...

Love, love, love! Everything about it, I love! The ribbon is gorgeous and adds to all the lovely texture. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

jenn shurkus said...

wow what a beautiful card :) and the sentiment is super sweet :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I may as
well check things out. I like what I see so now
i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.