Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Club Scrap February Artist Team Challenge

 

Hello everyone, and welcome to Club Scraps February Artist Team Challenge! This month the February Challenge was to use Club Scrap Stencils  for one of our projects. I chose to use them on my Layout for today using the Club Scraps Succulents Deluxe Club Kit as well. 
Now you should have arrived from Jennifers Blog , however if you did not come from there, you might want to start at the beginning with Karen's Club Scrap blog that way you wont miss any of the Design Teams beautiful creations. All design paper, card stock, Stamps used are from the Succulents Deluxe Club Kit.

I love all the colors, and designs in this months club kit, as it makes it easy to create many scrapbook layouts. I've done 3 with this kit so far this month, and love each one the same! This one is so soft and pretty, love the border from the Cut-a -part sheet. I layered each design on grey card stock for this layout.
 
LOVE was done using the Lower case Alpha stencils Club Scrap sent us, and I have to say I LOVE stenciling on my layouts, and can see some stenciling in a mini album too. For the LOVE I used some inks in silver and pink. it was super easy to do and love the results.
 
Flower was created by fussy cutting one of the flowers and layering it using the Glass Flower Technique, that can be found here in my Tutorials
 
Bows were created using the ribbon and fibers that are in this collection :)

 
 

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I truly enjoyed creating this beauty using the stencils and club scraps Succulents Deluxe Kit! Please let me know what you think as I always enjoy reading your wonderful comments!
Thank you so much for joining us and stopping by!!!
Your NEXT stop is Debbie's Blog!

Hope you enjoyed todays hop!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Hetty said...

This is very beautiful with all the embellishments,Cheryl.
And I totally agree about this months kit. Great colors and sentiments.

Capescrapper said...

Stunning!

Donna said...

So pretty Cheryl, the card is so gorgeous!

Kelly Clark, AKA The Goddess said...

Yes, the colors are just right for the "emotional" things we create. Your work, as always, is impeccabile!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Pretty!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Lovely lo!

Lisa D said...

You never disappoint! Your creations are always so elegant and spectacular!

Lilian said...

Gorgeous! Love your embellishments!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

APeeling Crafts said...

Beautiful card Cheryl! Love all the details.

jen t. said...

So pretty!