Sunday, February 26, 2017

Life Without Cats...

 Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to all!
Today's card features The Projects Bin "Feline Good" Stamp and Die set! This set is absolutely DARLING and I knew it would go perfectly with Graphic45 Raining Cats and Dogs paper , I forgot I had bought the paper stack , as I was looking for some scraps in all my Graphic45 paper. Love how this sweet card turned out!
 I started by using some scraps and black card stock for each layer. I stamped the Kitty on a piece from another G45 stack, and then cut it out with matching die. I added some some cheeks to this kitty.

Flowers were cut using the checked pattern in this collection, & Cheery Lynns Small Tea Rose die, then I did the Glass flower technique that can be found here in my Tutorials.

Sentiment was done using the Ombre technique that I have here.

Lastly to embellish I added a Meow plastic piece, and some vintage pearls to the flowers.
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!
hugs to all!
Cheryl

No comments: