Thursday, April 27, 2017

Just Poppin

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!
Today I have a fun card I created for The Project Bin using this super sweet stamp set  & Coordinating Die set called "Just Poppin". Its so cute, there are sentiments to go along with this darling set, just LOVE it!

I searched and searched for some fun design paper to go with this, and wanted to try make the popcorn bag in a pink and white, instead of red and white, as I thought I would be so cute. And I LOVE it! The sentiment is stamped in black ink, and the popcorn was done in a yellow.

My card was created using 1 sheet of design paper, its double sided. I also used brown card stock for the layering on my card today.

The pearls and Ribbon are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, they are scraps I keep on my work station to use up :)
Thank you for stopping by, and have a super awesome weekend!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: