Thursday, April 13, 2017

Really Reasonable Ribbon April Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" April Blog Hop!
If you arrived here from Judy's Blog  you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today , so hope you Enjoy!!!
 
 I LOVE all the ribbons in this months assortment , but I love every months assortment, as they are all beautiful! they are Gorgeous!!! I used one of ribbons out of this months assortment its the peach, and its beautiful!!!  I also used the Sweetheart Blossoms from Really Reasonable Ribbon  and the flower Embellishments as well.
 I LOVE how perfect this ribbon matches the Graphic45 design paper, as it matches it perfectly. I cut out the flowers using the same design paper and the Cheery Lynn small Rose die, then using my glass flower technique that can be found here under my tutorials tab at the top of my blog. In the centers of the flowers I chose to use the sweet embellishment Resin flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon. These are 1 of my favorite embellishments. I chose white for the centers of my flowers, and then blue for the corners on my layers.

The little peach flowers are Really Reasonable Ribbons Sweetheart Blossom Minis. LOVe these too. heehehe

Bows were created using the beautiful Peach diamond satin from this months assortment.

The stitching I did in a blue thread to coordinate with my layers on my card.

I hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

16 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the stitching and those gorgeous "glass flowers" on your lovely floral card!

April said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the beautiful details. The ribbon adds so much.

cjgusloff57 said...

Beautiful! Love your flowers, so pretty!

Unknown said...

I love,love,LOVE this card! Just enough beautiful embellishments to add "Class" to the word "Classy". I am new to this particular type of card crafting designs and have found myself inspired to try my hand at creating a card or two (or more) following this (new to me)concept. Thank you for sharing this lovely creation.

Gloria Stengel said...

So much wonderfulness to see on this project! I love the sewing and the flowers!

Bonnie Garby said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl and I love the ribbon/flower clusters. I just have to try your resin flower technique. Those flowers are just soooo pretty!

Nicole Robinson said...

What a gorgeous card! So many great details!!

Edwina said...

So beautiful! I love your card. Your flowers are gorgeous. I just love them. Love the ribbon this month. Edwina Brown

Pattie J. said...

vintage, colors, vintage color of RRR Ribbon, and flowers, vintage image. Just a super Vintage creation. well done

Sue D said...

Beautifully embellished and love these papers.

Amy C. said...

Beautiful and romantic card! The floral embellishments are so pretty!

Amy C. said...

Beautiful and romantic card! The floral embellishments are so pretty!

The Crafty Critter said...

Wow! I really must get into stitching on my cards! I just love how all of the beautiful flowers and ribbons go with the papers you used! Do you hand stitch or use a machine? I love your glass flower tutorial! Thank you for all of the inspiration.
-Miranda
TheCraftyCritter.com

Helen said...

This card is incredible. . .I just love everything about it from the Graphic 45 paper images (one of my favorite papers) to the flowers, the stitching, and all the other embellishments. Your ribbon selection for this is perfect. Thanks for sharing this.

Jill said...

What a gorgeous card! Looks like you really put a lot of work into it. Thanks for sharing.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your card is so amazing on this blog hop!! Am loving your stitching, multiple gorgeous layers, and the image! Super unique and creative! Can't image how beautiful it really is in person!!