Sunday, April 9, 2017

Shasta Daisy Pages & Video Tutorail

 Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all!
Today I have another 2 page layout for the Mini Album I've been working on. This one features the Cheery Lynn Shasta Daisy Flower die, and Club Scraps Delft Collection! LOVE this one, and I do have a Video Tutorial sharing how I did these using the Copic Airbrushing.
 Lately I've been sharing some old family photo's, some of my dear Grandma who I miss so much. This one above is her with my 1st child Britney. Britney was 1 year in this photo, and I LOVe this photo of my grandma, brings back so many happy memories and times I spent with her. My Granddaughter Chloey looks just like her mommy did here, and she will be 1 in May.

On this page I used the Shasta Daisy and did airbrushing on them. I also used the Pierced Stacker #2 XL-20 for the photo and the frame behind it, and for the journaling tag. The wreath pieces are from the Wreath Strip, and I did use the Flourish #8 here too.
 


Next is the page with my and Britney when she was 1 1/2 years old. On this page I carried over the Shasta Daisy as I love the way they look. I also chose to use the Flourish #8 by Cheery Lynn cut out in white and airbrushed with green copic markers. The oval /and scalloped oval frames were cut using Cheery Lynns Oval Classic, and Scalloped Oval dies. 
Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
 
 
All design paper is from Club scrap Delft Collection, I love this collection of design papers, and card stock, its perfect for mini albums, layouts, and card making!
 
Pearls are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 
The little tag is a cut a part I used  from the Delft Kit as well, and added the date and a embellishment to it.
I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl Walker

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Beautiful card! Your handmade flowers are lovely!