Friday, September 8, 2017

Autumn

Hello everyone , today I have a card I created for The Project Bin Stamps using their beautiful "New Leaf" stamp set for this sentiment. I did choose to use the Ombre effect like what Iv'e done before in one of my tutorials for stamping. You can find them here.

On my card for today I went with some old design paper I found in one of my paper trays. Love when you go shopping in your craft room and find stuff you havent used....LOL hehehehe I think I had bought these stacks at the warehouse sale for American crafts, got them for super cheap,like 1.80 for 30? sheets of the same design. crazy!

Stamping- so for the stamping I used the mini Misti tool and then some SU! markers to color my stamp and keep stamping, love how this tool allows you to do that without messing up.

Cheery Lynn Die- so i cut these out using white card stock, then colored with several copic markers to achieve this look. All dies came in this set called B901 Acorns and Leaves. LOVE this set, and will be using it again very soon.

Ribbon and embellishments are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used the Tangerine Taffeta ribbon, and then an cabachon 

Today's card is pretty simple and easy to make. I hope you enjoyed my post! :)
Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Cheryl, your card is stunning. Love these leaf dies. I agree when you find something in your craft room it is like a celebration!!! Great sentiment stamp....I'm trying to teach my 25 year old daughter to accept change, hehe.