Saturday, September 9, 2017

Merry Christmoose

Hello crafty friends, and Happy Saturday to you all! Hope you are enjoying your weekend and getting your craft on :) hehehhe
Today's card is a Merry Christmoose card created using the SWEET Cheery Lynn Dies. The DARLING moose is one of the new release, and mixed with some of Cheery Lynn's other beautiful dies. I will list them all below for you. I absolutely am LOVING all the dies in this newest release, and if you havent had a chance to see them, be sure to check them out here at the Cheery Lynn Designs store.

So for this sweet card , it measures 6" x 6" and I used a white card base. Next I chose to use a kraft color card stock, along with a green for matting all the layers of design paper. The design paper I chose to use for my card today is from Recollections Winter Wonderland, its an oldie but goody :) I added some green sewing to each panel on my card.

Layering the main panel-
I used Cheery Lynn's Pierced Stacker #2 XL20 cut out the kraft card stock with this one, for the oval i used M-7 Oval Classic and cut out the coordinating design paper. For my sweet Moose I used the NEW B923 Merry Christmoose die, and cut him out all in white, then colored with different copic markers. I did add some white gel dots to his antlers, ear ,and tail.
Flowers- were cut using another design paper from this collection and cut using Cheery Lynns Poinsettia Strip, I then added some gold stamens from RRR to the centers. The greenery was done using the poinsettia strip and some of the design paper, then i used for the branches B846 Christmas Bell 7, its the branch in this set.

Merry Christmoose was colored and then i added a bit of glitter. Ribbon is Gingham from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Cheery Lynn Dies used-
Merry Christmoose
Christmas Bell 7
Poinsettia Strip
Oval Classic M7
Pierce Stacker  #2 XL20
 I really enjoyed creating this sweet card. I love making the clusters with Cheery Lynn Dies, and love how the Poinsettia's look done in a white glitter design paper.
Thank you for looking and hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
hugs
Cheryl

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Cheryl, your card is gorgeous. Love that moose. Those poinsettias are so beautiful in white. Great zig zag stitching. It is hard to see that you started with a white card base with all your wonderful layers.